Saturday, July 10

A Few Things…

1. I really, really, really need to get Jet a pawdicure. His nails are longer than mine.

2. Liam’s tournaments start today. Start and potentially end. He has 2 games scheduled today win or lose and it’s a double elim. tourney. For his sake, I hope he wins…for my sake, well…better not hope it out loud.

3. My recovery is going very well. I am on track and feeling loads better. When I went in for my check up Dr. Ruiz gave me my pathology report. I have the dubious honor of being a gall bladder he will never forget. I had “more than one hundred stones”.

4. I could not care less that LeBron James went to Miami. So obviously, not everyone in Ohio hates him.

5. We have had no news on the job front. More submissions for more jobs, but I think we’ve gotten to the point now where submissions do little to encourage us. Or at least I have. Spirits are at an all time low.

6. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment