Monday, December 6

Cookies! Cookies! Cookies!

We had our Garrett Girls Cookie Bake this weekend. I hosted at our house this year…which was lovely. It’s nice not to have a drive at the end of what is always an exhausting day. Fun, but exhausting.

Consequently, we have lots of cookies. They are yummy and have nothing to do with the pictures I’m posting for you today.

IMG_0034 Except of course for the cookie part. Cookies reminded me that I took these pictures over Thanksgiving weekend for my “viewers” pleasure. ( “viewers” being Grandmas and Grandpas).

IMG_0013

I’m just about cookie’ed out. Which is bad, cause see….I have not prepared any of my “hand out” cookies.

IMG_0014

I always make a variety of cookies to hand out to the mailman, bus drivers, teachers and school offices. This year, with me working, I’m not sure I’m up to it. Not unless I take a day off anyhow.

IMG_0015

We haven’t heard anything back about Jon’s interview yet…don’t worry. News will travel fast when we do! I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hadn't seen this when I sent the cell phone picture...timely.

    ReplyDelete