Wednesday, June 8

Odd Ball Boy

I recently told Liam that he really needs to start sleeping in his own bed.
He is almost 10 years old, after all.
I'm not really sure what the problem is with that boy. He just HATES sleeping alone. He would rather sleep on the floor with a sleeping bag in Sam's room than sleep in his bed alone in his own room. Liam has happily slept nearly everywhere in this house, EXCEPT his room. He has slept in Sam's room, and Maggie's room...while Jon is in Buffalo, he sleeps with me every night. When Jon is in town, he sleeps on the couch or loveseat in the living room.

Last week, I said, "Liam, you are almost 10 years old. It's time to buck up and sleep in your own bed."
To his credit, he didn't argue much. He willingly went to his own bed and said prayers and was asleep in mere minutes.
Then, when I woke the next morning...

 
...he was in Jet's bed on Jon and I's bedroom floor.
I give up.
I love you all...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I think this is hillarious! He barely fits, but apparently it what he wants. I am wondering if he needs a sound machine? Love you too!

    ReplyDelete