Sunday, August 31

The Big Baptismal...





Well, after church today we caravaned over to the pond and Sam, Austin and Katie were baptised. It was really a BEAUTIFUL day and the whole thing was blessed. Kay and Rod were there and a non-church-going friend even saw us there as he drove by and stopped to watch it. Here is Sam going under...

and here he is washed clean :) !!

Afterwards, many of our church family stopped over to the house where Katie and I had soup and bread ready. It went perfectly and we had a large turnout. We have a great church family!!

Maggie and Sam are back now, and true to form...Maggie is driving us nuts already! Whining and bugging and generally just being VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE. Two more days until school starts (yipee). Maggie spent part of the afternoon trying on clothes so she could decide what she wants to wear to school on the first day. I'll try to remember to post pics of that too!!! (The first day of school that is...)

It is good to have Sam back! He's definitely my easy kid. Maggie and Liam make me appreciate Sam's good nature! He starts middle school Wednesday. I think he's eager. He's happy with his new clothes and his new bookbag and I think he has himself all puffed up. Hopefully, He never loses that self-confidence! I'll be sure to keep you posted...

Love to you all!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment