Wednesday, September 3

Yippee - 1st Day of School!!!!!

Well, that's it, they are all gone!!! They could not wait to go to school and frankly, I COULD NOT WAIT TO SEND THEM!!!! I really looked forward to the summer this year and staying home with them after working during the school year, but all good things must come to an end and i have to admit...i was ready.


Sam started middle school today! He won't admit it, but I think he was excited. I'll give him some credit, he really did not seem like he was nervous. If he was, he hides it well.


I thought I was going to make it throught the whole thing without crying, until I saw what Liam drew on the chalkboard. I have to admit I teared up when I saw it, I could handle my emotions ok, but not Liam's. He cried when Sam went out to wait for the bus, he's going to miss knowing Sam is there at the same school as him. The sad thing is they will never go to school together again...



I'll try to post later, or maybe even let Sam post to tell about his first day at middle school. We read Psalm 91 together this morning. I prayed about today for weeks, consequently I felt a great deal of peace about him going today. I know he's going to be just fine.

Liam and Maggie were beside themselves. Maggie was very eager to go back, I think Liam was just very eager to wear his new tennis shoes! Check by later for an update on how their days went!! Love you all!!






No comments:

Post a Comment