Thursday, September 18

No School Again Today...

Seriously, I know you cannot believe it but I expect any minute to hear that they will be out tomorrow too. Do you remember when I said such a short time ago that I was READY for them to go back to school. Well, just incase you didn't realize that I meant it...I MEANT IT!! I'm sorry, I don't mean to yell, but I am holding on to my sanity by a thread here. Today, I had to go to work for an hour. It was not a big deal really. My manager Julie had her 50th birthday and I made spice cake and took it in for her. It was my pleasure to do that for her because she's a great lady. My kids on the other hand...

I can't decide who's behaving worse lately. Them or me? I am so frustrated with them at this point that I'm short with them BEFORE they've even done anything. But, don't think it must be me too quickly. While I had them in the office today they were running through the building screaming and laughing playing hide and seek. Did I mention this was a place of business. Now, I DO realize they are kids and I do also realize that they are BORED. But, REALLY!!! They could not PRETEND to be well-behaved for 1 hour... THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!! You see, they behave at school. It's extrememly difficult for me to believe too! But, I'm told over and over that Liam and Maggie are perfect angels at school. It blows me away. Funnily enough, Sam is the one I get complaints about at school and he is my best behaved one at home. Why is it that children are their own complete opposites at school? And just once, why can't I see the sweet, quiet, MEEK (yep, I've been told he's positively meek) Liam??? I'd really like to meet that boy. The one who never yells or cries...never snatches things from people or screams out of anger. He sounds like a GREAT kid to me!! Maybe some day Liam will bring him home from school... if he EVER GOES BACK!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your prayers have been answered my dear...
    THEY ARE GOING BACK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Andy left his water jug at practice, and in the time it took us to get home and then drive back for it, all the lights were on at the schools!! My kids are so excited about going back!! I'm just glad I don't have to drag them to the store with me tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete