Saturday, November 20

A Quick Synopsis

The newest news in Jon’s job search is this…

He has had three phone interviews for a Business Analyst position in Charlotte for Family Dollar. The pay is in his required range and the location is obviously our ideal. I am trying not to think about it much…every time a job doesn’t come through, the disappointment is a little stronger, a little more bitter. So, I’m not getting my hopes up. A consequence of that effort to not get all caught up in the excitement is that I have not told any of you about this avenue Jon has been exploring. It’s time to tell now.

Jon has done phone interviews with the hiring manager, the hiring managers’ manager and the head (VP) of the Finance Dept.. They all loved him and decided as a consequence they are flying him to Charlotte on November 30th for a 4 hour in person interview. They have him scheduled to interview with like 8 different people and even have a drug test scheduled for him. So, let’s all hope and pray that this is it…our ideal!! A PERMANENT position near Charlotte. It couldn’t get any better than that, right?

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I too am not going to get too excited, but it sure would make a wonderful Christmas present!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have everything crossed, even my eyes! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete