Tuesday, November 9

Sick in the Head

What can I say? Even if I could resist my own desire to put up Christmas decorations as soon as I take down the Halloween stuff…it’s more than I can stand to resist Jon and the kids.

This year, I promise it was NOT ME chomping at the bit to put up a tree…

IMG_1760It was them!!!

IMG_1762 

I insisted the nativity HAD to go up first, and they all said fine…take care of it. Jon brought it up from the basement and I set it all out. On top of the fridge this year, just like when Mags and Liam were little. Jet cannot be trusted. He’s worse than any 2 year old child.

Then, Mags and Liam put their bedroom trees up and finally Sunday…the pinnacle of their weekend…the toy room tree.

IMG_1766

I have also aggressively started Christmas shopping. I usually am almost done by now…in contrast this year, I just started two weeks ago.

Jon had a second interview for a business analyst position for Family Dollar in Charlotte today. Or is it Dollar General? I get them mixed up…anyway…they are going to fly him to Charlotte for a third interview soon.

Obviously, I will let you know if there is any good news! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed that you waited this long! Great news about Jon, too. You know you have our prayers.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great company to work for, doing very well in the stock market. We will cross our fingers!

    ReplyDelete