Friday, March 26

Scenes with my Boys

We had an unprecedented snow delay this morning. Snow days are a bit trying…snow delays however, just allow us to sleep in and take a bit longer to get ready in the morning. I had the pleasure of coffee brought to me in bed today. Thanks to my big hearted boy, Liam. He attempted first to wake me with the news that it had brewed. When that did not rouse me, he poured a mug and brought it to me. How sweet is that??
Then, there’s the teenager. My exchange with Sam went as follows:
Me: Sam, would you PLEASE make your bed.
Sam: Why would I do that? No one is coming over today…and tonight I will just mess it up again.
Me: Can’t you just humor me?
Sam: Sure. (Grinning) I’ll close my door. Since my room is such a disappointment to you. (Closes the door and walks away laughing at himself.)
Sigh…I love you all!!

2 comments: