Wednesday, March 16

For Real? 20 Years????

I had a stunning realization this morning. I was commenting on a former classmates update on facebook.  I remarked that it was humorous to me that he had not changed in … then I did the math. 2011 – 1991, no.

It cannot be.

Surely not, it’s just not possible.

20 YEARS!?!?!?

What?

Where?

When?

How can this be???

How can 20 years be gone so quickly. Don’t get me wrong, it does not seem like “just yesterday”. But, it sure as heck doesn’t seem like 20 years ago? That’s a LONG TIME!!

I don’t feel 20 years older…well, maybe I do some days. But not right now. Time is a crazy, crazy thing. Make the most of it!!

Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Brian and I are going on 23 years since we graduated...scary to think that our 25 year reunion is just a couple years away!! UGH!! But I'm with you...it doesn't feel like it's been that long to me either!! Ain't getting older a lot of fun?!?!?! =) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete