Sunday, March 6

What’s For Breakfast?

My honey surprised me with a new mini scone pan yesterday… so this morning I made Strawberry-Lemon Scones with a lemon glaze.

Oh My…they were SO yummy!!

scones for blog

Things here are pretty quiet. Jon is home for the weekend. We got both of the boys signed up for baseball this week. I am really looking forward to baseball, or perhaps just baseball weather. But not so looking forward to how ridiculously busy I will be spending another baseball season with my hubby out of town while I shuttle 2 boys all over the county for ball games.

We are still trying to plan a trip south…we’re having a lot of trouble coming up with a date we can both get off work though. We won’t give up, but at this point I’m despairing of it being any time soon.

I love and miss you all!

2 comments:

  1. Practice on some Cinnamon Scones! When ever you can get down here, we will welcome you with open arms. Don't try so hard, it will happen, Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Your scones look really yummy on the photo! Can you share a recipe?

    ReplyDelete