Sunday, August 8

Feelin’ A Bit Restless

Things here are still up in the air. And I am still disgruntled about it. The start of the new school year is fast approaching and we still don’t know if we will be here or not. Jon has had 2 interviews with First Citizens Bank out of Raleigh. We are supposed to hear early this week about a third (in person) interview. Raleigh wasn’t my “ideal”. Not my plan. But maybe the Lords plan. In the meantime, in a hissy fit Friday, I went online and ordered some “specialty” boxes from U-Haul. I am going crazy doing nothing but waiting. I feel the need to be proactive.

Been doing a whole lot of praying and pondering about Liam as well. At this point we don’t know if we will be here or in Raleigh for this school year. I am seriously considering enrolling him in the Ohio Virtual Academy for this school year( if we are still here that is). It is still considered “public school” in Ohio. Works the same way basically, but he does it all at home with me and a teacher online. I think a year of individual attention may be just what he needs to get over the hump. I am not considering home schooling him ongoing. I don’t think I could handle that. But I do think he’s worth a year of special attention, especially if it catches him up. I don’t know. I wish we could just have all this done and move to a school district where I could count on the system to help him. Here, in this school system, they just don’t have the resources. Or the time. 

Please pray for us…I’m going nuts in the midst of all this uncertainty.

I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. To my fovorite Daughter, be patient! Brad said FC is very slow. In the meantime, home school Liam, he does deserve special attention, he is so worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete