Monday, April 16

The Latest Health News...

Went to the Dr. this morning. The official weight loss right now, per the Dr's mac daddy scales is 25lbs. I am not able to quit taking my blood pressure meds yet, which was a big disappointment for me, but she wants me to keep doing what I'm doing and come back to see her in 3 months. She thinks at that point we can probably halve my dosage and eventually work me off of them altogether. Let's hope. 
We had a nice weekend. Ate out too much, but got all the yard work done. Well, actually Liam got all the yardwork done, but we supervised him. Ahem...
This week will be busy. Sam, of course, will have track practice everyday...everyday he doesn't actually have a meet. Liam has baseball practice tonight for 2 hours and Maggie has softball practice tomorrow night. 
In the hopes of continuing my weight loss journey to get off the blood pressure medication, I bought tofu today at Costco...if any of you have the slightest idea what in the hell I'm supposed to do with it, feel free to tell me! 
I love you all...

1 comment:

  1. Carolina can tell you what to do with Tofu....she has made me eat it a few times.

    ReplyDelete