Monday, November 9

Not a Creature Was Stirring??


Ok, so I confess. I didn't stay strong for more than 1 day. Which is not the point of this post, so we will just gloss right over that part. When the kids and Jon and I put out the nativity as a family, Liam was playing with a tiny rubber mouse he'd gotten from some bubble gum machine or something...
He decided to put it in the nativity with the rest of the animals...there were mice in the stable, right?

When he originally put it in there it was in the stable. I laughed and humored him.Sure there were mice in the stable honey...that's fine. As long as they aren't nibbling on Baby Jesus' toes.
Then yesterday I noticed that the mouse was on top of the stable. And I said nothing.
Today, I was sitting on the couch and looked back to see the mouse in still another new spot.


Still, I have said nothing. But I've got my eye on him and his mouse.
Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. So the child has a sense of humor! Too funny,

    Love you,

    ReplyDelete