Wednesday, November 4

Hush Baby Jesus

Not a lot has been going on with us lately. I quickly put away all the Halloween decorations Sunday. I am SO done with Halloween. And I think we all know why. The Christmas decorations are calling me. I've been strong. The sun has been shining and I've said "Now Ya'll HUSH ~ I can't pull you out yet. It's just too early." I've been strong.

But...

Well, it's kinda snowing right now. And I'm growing weaker. I can hear Baby Jesus from my antique nativity crying in his rubbermaid tote downstairs and I can't leave a baby to cry. Right?

Right?
Stay strong, Cheryl, stay strong. I'll try to not look at the big, fluffy, fuzzy, fat snowflakes outside. I can wait. I can do it. I just have to take it one day at a time.

"Hush now, baby Jesus, soon. I'll get you soon."

I'll keep you all posted. I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. There is no such thing as "Kinda" snowing. Resist the temptation and let the baby cry Himself to sleep!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete