Tuesday, December 29

A Blue Ball...A Bowling Ball

Mom and James invited us to go bowling today. Now mind you, I have not bowled since I was in Jr High and there's a good reason. I'm AWFUL at it!!
Yup, NO HOPE for this one!!

Regardless we had tons of fun!
Danielle and Nick joined us.

And would you check out the sheer force of will on that face!

Nick, I mean.
Then there was Sam.

Who managed to lose not just to his brother...

not just to his seven year old sister...

(who could only average 3mph on the ball)
but also to his GRANDMOTHER!!

Now to his credit, my family has NEVER been bowling before. And we gave Mags and Liam the gutter rails. Sam didn't do too bad considering. He even managed a STRIKE!
Then there's James...

The Turkey...dowt, denied. Not quite a turkey!!!!
Love you all!

1 comment: