Monday, December 7

Scoot Over Big Jake


For Mags is a fickle girl.

Tonight, Friday is her favorite horse. And let me tell you, he's a BIG horse!

She couldn't even get on him from the stool. Melissa had to lift her on.

Is it just me? Or does little miss pink boots look even smaller on the back of that big 'ole horse??
I would be severely intimidated. Not Mags, she gets up there without batting an eye and yells, "Watch Mom, we're gonna trot!" Obviously, she is still LOVING her riding lessons.
Things here have been pretty quiet. Getting last minute stuff done for Christmas. Everytime Jon and I think we're all done one of the kids adds a geft exchange...at school at youth group...it's apparently never ending. Sorry I've been such a slacker on here lately. I'll try to do better, there just hasn't been much going on. Love you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tell her to fasten her seat belt!
    Looks like she's having a ball.
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can she really control that animal? She isn't allowed out of the ring is she? Flashbacks to Steve on a run away horse....... Love you all,

    ReplyDelete