Tuesday, December 8

Color Me PROUD!

You all remember Sam, right? My gifted underachiever? Well, he's been on top of his game so far this year. Practically a different kid! He's had all A's and B's all year. I know, I know, it's early days yet. But, so far as I'm concerned it's still quite an accomplishment for him.
Today, he brought me a letter. The letter informed me that he has qualified to be invited to apply for OWjL camp this summer. It's a camp run by Ohio Weselyan for students who test into the top 95% on all of their tests. Or as he jokingly called it, Nerd Camp. WOW!!! I don't know HOW in the HECK we're going to swing it...but what an opportunity! I am definitely going to have him fill out the application. It's $600 for him to go (I'm currently accepting donations), but there are scholarships available. So, we're going to get this ball rolling and trust God. Isn't that awesome!!
Go Sam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment