Thursday, October 16

Happy Anniversary Honey!!

Wow!! I have been married NINE years today!!! Isn't it funny how the older you get the more 9 years becomes a drop in the bucket? It has EASILY been the fastest 9 years of my life. Doesn't hurt, I suppose, that we've been pre-occupied... ...with each other. SIKE! LOL. We've got a passel of badly behaved kids. They would pre-occupy anyone!! In all fairness please allow me to get sappy for just one minute. I promise this won't take long and I won't gross you out like this again for at least a year...
Jon, I LOVE you more today than I EVER have before. I love you more everyday. When I married you for better or worse I was SCARED! Mostly of statistics...our marriage being your second marriage really hurt our chances of survival from everything I'd heard. I'm not fooling anyone by trying to act like our life is peaches and cream. We've had a LOT of "for worse" haven't we hon? I cannot think of any person on earth I'd rather go through our life with than you! I am so thankful that 1) God put you in my life and I recognized your value and 2) God infused our marriage with new life and a stronger foundation when I got saved. I will never know where our marriage would have ended up if it weren't for Jesus...I would not want to know. But with Him, our marriage grows STRONGER everyday and even when you get on my last nerve, even when you tick me off totally I promise that I will always love you!! In sickness (me) and health (you), for richer (when) and poorer(us now) til death do us part...I will put up with you, grouchiness and all.
SO, Here's to us....
I'm climbing on for another 50 years of the WILD RIDE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hon, the Lord has totally blessed me when He put you in my life and made you my wife. I would not want to go through life with anyone else or alone. You have made me so happy the past nine years regardless of our cercumstances. I do love you no matter what. That includes sickness and health, richer or poorer. You mean more to me than all the wealth in the world and I treasure every minute I get to spend with you. You are a wonderful wife and mother and you have blessed us. I love you more now than I have ever before but less than tomorrow. I love you Hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH you two are gross...LOL!!!
    Happy Anniversary to the both of you! I hope you have a wonderful day...and heres to 9 more yrs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Anniversary!! And I second what Katie said...LOL!! Hope you and Jon have many, many more years together!! Hope you two had a good day yesterday! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete