Wednesday, October 22

Off the Cuff...

Just feeling like a little stream of conciousness...how many of you remember what that means!?! Ha, I did learn something in high school! I've been watching my little voting poll and think it's FUNNY that with Obama kicking our poor republican butts in the polls on tv...McCain is winning here. I'm pretty sure that tells anyone who's reading this that I was raised in a republican family! I rebelled right up until Bill Clinton got caught with his pants down. Do all of you remember how EMBARASSING it was to be a democrat then? All of us who had boasted about what a great president he was, what a great job he was doing, blah, blah, blah, all went a little red in the face. I guess he just blew under the pressure (giggle). Anyway, that shut me up, but didn't change me over. I think the big change came when I got saved...my values changed so much so suddenly. I QUICKLY became a whole lot more CONSERVATIVE. Which is NOT to say I always agree with the republicans...I DON'T!!!! I'm still a tree hugger and anyone who poo-poo's global warning and the evironmental crisis our world is in is a complete moron to me. That being said on the whole I think Obama is a little scary! Truly, his heritage (NO, not the african american part - the Hawaiian birth certificate question) makes me pause a little bit. Not to mention that the last time we had a president this, dare I say CHARISMATIC, look what happened. And goodness, let's be honest, if the MAN actually turns out to be of muslim heritage the joke is on us! Isn't it? I personally will be voting for McCain. Not because I'm a republican. Not even because I like McCain. He's certainly not a bad guy, but he hasn't impressed me. But because I just have a real bad feeling about Obama. I'm not trying to sway anyone, I think everyone should go out and vote the way they think is best, but there's just something about "that one" that unsettles me. I believe he's going to win...and I believe when his true colors come through I will tell everyone I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!! Roll your eyes and laugh if you want to, I know many have said this same thing and been told their losing it, but after seeing all the birth certificate questions...I have NOT ruled out that Barack Obama is the anti-christ, or at least AN anti-Christ! Go ahead...barrage me with arguments. I'll enjoy it!! Love you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are TOO funny..."blew" HA HA!!! still not sure how I will vote in Nov. but last week...I voted Sponge Bob!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could have said that better myself. Matter of fact, I know I couldn't have!! I feel the same way about Obama and McCain as you do. I wasn't always a republican either....but it's funny how motherhood really made me stop and look and reevaluate what was REALLY important to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since when do we need to explain ourselves or feel the need to defend ourselves for being "conservative." If someone wants to look down on me because I believe its not okay to fornicate with whoever you want, ok. If they want to call me sexist because i don't think killing a God-given life is "a woman's choice" then so be it. I am a God fearing coservative and I am proud of it. Like you said, that is not to say I agree with everything they say, just most of it. I value the life of adults, born children, unborn children, and plantlife (consider myself somewhat of a tree hugger too) all the same. And for those reasons, I will vote for McCain as well. Its not about the candidate you agree with on every point, it's about the candidate you feel will most closely resemble what YOU would do in the White House.

    ReplyDelete