Saturday, March 14

Chuck E Cheese Visit

So, Friday night Maggie was invited to a party at Chuck E Cheese in Mansfield. I cannot say I was looking forward to it, as CEC is an ordeal on a day when you (as an adult) are well rested and in a fairly good mood. Well, it was Friday...which translates to I was tired and a bit crabby from being bored at work all day!! Being the biddy I am, I refused to suffer alone, I made Jon and the boys come too. Now, obviously this did not bring suffering on the boys...but if you can't share misery with your spouse WHAT CAN YOU SHARE?!?! Ha Ha!
Here's Maggie integrating herself into the party when she arrived... my princess!Liam and Sam blew through 80 tokens in about 30 minutes - no exagerration. (Is that spelled right? Don't think so...)
Sam kicked some poor kids butt at a shoot 'em up game, nice Sam.

They pretended to love each other as long as I was holding the tokens ;) Don't thy look PALE? You can SEE how terribly in need of sun we are!
and here she is...Ms Morrow County in her monster truck. Like I said, my princess.



Oh well, at least the kids had fun.
Today we ventured out for or BIG monthly grocery trip. Costco and wal-mart and Sears OH MY! We went to Sears because Maggie had been insisting for the last two weeks that she needs glasses. I relented last week and made her an appointment. The eye dr determined that she actually has 20/20 vision and a friend who just got glasses. UUGGGHHH! At least we know now ~ Poor Maggie was very disappointed. She desperately wants to get glasses for some reason???
When we have more news I'll post it ~ baseball should start up soon!! Love you all...


1 comment:

  1. Why does Ms. Morrow County and monster truck not sound like a reach....

    Sam is beginning to look like a teenager right before your eyes, do you realize that???

    ReplyDelete