Wednesday, March 25

Jelly Drama and Ball

This post will be short and sweet... This morning I made sourdough toast for myself and all the kids. I prepared everyone's the same just because that was easiest for me...silly me!
I shooed Maggie out of her room, where she was sitting on the floor watching Monsters, Inc. and made her bed. When I walked out to the kitchen she was sitting at the table with her head down on her arms and her toast pushed to the middle of the table. Still oblivious to my blunder I said, "What's wrong Mag's?" cheerfully. When she didn't respond I went over to the table to find this...
I'm sure it only encourages our little drama queen that I proceeded to make her NEW toast with cinammon and sugar. Liam was MORE than happy to eat her rejected toast! She is SUCH A PAIN IN THE ARSE!! She cracks me up though. She got pretty mad when I laughed hysterically and took a picture of her toast.
Here she is at her baseball practice last night trying to throw a tennis ball into the bucket. Love the socks, eh?

4 comments:

  1. She is all yours. You really do spoil her but she gets the writing things from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!! And by the way...I LOVE her socks!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's funny!

    ReplyDelete