Wednesday, March 25

Spring Cleaning II ~ Liam's Room

Well, I kind of skimped on Liam's room at this point. It's really rainy and grey and yucky out and I'm REALLY NOT feeling the "clean springing" thing today. SO, I cleaned it, because I promised him his room would be done when he gets home from school, BUT I still need to dust and clean out his clothes (summer/winter). I'll get to it when it's spring-y again! The pictures are more for the benefit of Tracy than onything else ~ a gradual virtual tour through my home if you will :) !
I have one more day of work and then I'm done. We are SO looking forward to our trip to NC. We are excited about Steve and Carolina's engagement party and our cookout with the Edwards clan...can't wait to see all of you!!!

Sam and Maggie both had ball last night ~ and we STILL haven't heard from Liam's coach...

Sam has ball practice on Tuesday and Thursday, Maggie on Tuesday and Friday...what you wanna bet Liam will be Monday and Wednesday?? Haha... So, that's Liams room...I'll show you each room as it's CLEAN!!

2 comments:

  1. Hon, it looks great and I pray that he can keep it like that for more than one day. I will do my best to make sure that they keep all of their rooms clean on Friday. Thank you for taking care of us and our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome!! But then again, I don't imagine it was all that dirty to begin with... ;o)

    ReplyDelete