Friday, March 20

I'ts SPRING!!

Yippee!! Finally ~ and of course in true Ohio fashion...it's COLD! But only for today and it is sunny, so I'll try to refrain from complaining! We should be headed up from here on out...the forecast puts us in the 60's for the next week and I think that is WONDERFUL!
Sam started his baseball practices this week on Tuesday and Wednesday. It was beautiful Tuesday - 74 degrees!! However on Wednesday despite the fact the the temperature was supposedly 56, we FROZE! The wind was whipping through the ball park something fierce and it was terrible! But then, that's just how it is in March here...74 today and 54 with a windchill tomorrow :). Sam did well at ball practice. He's really coming along ~ I think this will be a defining year for him. He's either going to decide he's serious about it or he'll quit next year. I hope he decide's to stick with it, baseball is one of the few sports I kind of enjoy watching. Maggie and Liam's teams have not started yet, but it's coming quick!
For those of you who don't already know, my work let me go effective 03/27. So, I have one more week and then NO MORE PIZZA :(... I am looking forward to having lots of time to spring clean my house though!
19 more days until we go to NC!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment