Thursday, March 12

Spring is a comin'!

I have begun to see signs of life!! I went out Tuesday and cleaned out all the dead stuff from last year. I always leave it overwinter...gives the snow something interesting to lay on :). I'm so happy to see things are waking up though! It gives me hope! There's still now much going on here...the kids are getting to spend some more time outside now. We've had some reasonably decent weather. I've even been able to open the windows a few times!
The boys are SUPER ready for baseball to start. We got Sam's new glove las weekend and he and Jon have been working on breaking it in. He's been informed that this is the LAST glove we'll buy for him. He's gone through 4 gloves in the last 7 years at least...

Last weekend Jon and Maggie had a little daddy/daughter time. They watched Cars and ate a lot of popcorn.

I'm still working out everyday ~ praise God! The pedometer is pushing me farther now. I found that even with my work out there were some days that I would have fallen a bit short of 10,000 steps. On those days I' ve added an extra 15 minutes on the treadmill. SO, I have not fallen short, I've exercised more!! So again, thanks Dad...for my new obsession, lol! AND, I checked my blood pressure Wednesday at Meijer and it was 110/67!!!! Yeehaw!!


I found out this week that I am being let go at work. No big surprise...things at work have been VERY slow. SO, there goes our pizza money. Boy, when it rains it pours. We decided we need to replace out antennae pronto...with me not bringing anything in and Jon looking for a job the satellite will be the first thing to go, which should make the kids really happy :P!! Oh well...you'll have that!
We are eagerly anticipating our trip to NC...dreaming of warmth, green grass and BarBQ King!! We love you all!!




2 comments:

  1. Hon, I am blessed to have you as my wife. The Lord looked out for me then and will look out for us now. You're the best Hon and I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, girl - great job on the blood pressure!! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete