Saturday, May 30

Field Day on Steroids = SuperGames 2009

Yesterday Jon and I helped Highland Central's PTO work the school's field day for 2009. Let me tell you folks (as I told Jon on the way to the school) field day AIN'T what it used to be!! I remember three legged races and sprints and obstacle courses made from old tires...Field day in the twenty first century is a bit different...Jon, Katie and I were assigned with 2 other parents to work the obstacle course this year...which happened to be a moat and castle! Poor Katie sood at the back and got bounced around all day like crazy!
Because we were "working" I get VERY few pics of the kids but here's what I did get...

Maggie catching up to the class after she dawdled to say hello to me!




Waiting parientl in line with her friends...


There's more to come. I have pics to upload from Liams game this morning but not enough time to do it all at once right now. Also, we are going to the drive in this evening to see Up and Star Trek. Tomorrow we have a graduation party to go to for our nephew Patrick in Springfield. Love you all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment