Friday, May 1

A Little Less Faith...

...and I'd be building a boat! Seriously, I know y'all are tired of hearing me bit*@ and moan about the rain (Jon sure is!). I just wanted to show you I'm not exagerrating! This pic is of the "pasture" next door. The neighbor has his cows fenced into this wooded area and I'm not real sure where the cows are right now...but they are NOT in the woods! I guess the silver lining would be that between the heat wave we had last weekend and the ridiculous amount of rain we've gotten this week the leaves have really burst out and some of my wildflowers are blooming. My favorite flower overall I have to say is the daylily...but
The wildflowers I've "pocketed" on our hiking trips in Wayne Natl Forest are definitely at the top of my list! I love this trillium...which is Ohio's State Wildflower.

The Jack in the Pulpit holds a special place in my heart as well. Both of them are so fleeting. Here and gone very quickly, but so showy and spectacular and special while they are with me!
This pic turned out great! I didn't even realize the bug was on there until I saw the picture!



We are unable to use our turn around in the driveway. Well, I guess we could use it, but we'd need a rowboat to get to the doors! LOL ~ it is currently STILL raining...I'll just hold out until tomorrow. According to Chris Bradley, there is only a 30% chance of rain then. I'm thinking he must be right...after all...God PROMISED ;)
I love you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment