Tuesday, November 4

Well, that's finally done...

We did it...yesterday we replaced the Sentra. Jon found THE car we could not pass up. It's OLD...but it's actually an awesome car in every way. First and foremost, we could afford it. It has 162,000 miles on it (same as the sentra when we bought it and it retired with well over 300,000) but Jon test drove it all day and took it up to Castle's to have Matt look it over and he was given a big green light on it by Matt. He said it's a great car for the money and we'd be able to drive it a long time. So, we forked over $2612 and it's all ours. Pray that it serves us well!!

It's actually quite cute and comfortable...and it's a stick which Jon and I both like. God willing Sam will learn to drive on this car. It needs a new paint job but other than that it's in nearly perfect condition. No rust, no dents, unbelievable. I don't know who owned it, but they took care of it. We're going to get it painted very soon. Our 401K loan was enough to pay for that too. So, no more car worries for us...until the van gives out, lol.



We're not up to much else. Jon got the Christmas lights up outside on Sunday. It is unusually warm this week and it's good to get them up when it's nice out here in OH-IO. Tomorrow I plan on cleaning the house and THEN I'm going to put out my It's a Wonderful Life village. Tee hee hee!! I cant' wait.
Don't forget to vote today!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a kickass ride. It really does look good from what I can tell. Hope it lasts until you win the lottery. All I put out was my Ohio State Santa and one other santa claus.....GEEZ

    ReplyDelete