Monday, November 17

You'll shoot your eye out!



OK ~ I added this pic at the end and this thing works backwards so that puts the pic at the top. I LOVE this picture from this afternoon. It just reeks of A Christmas Story. Everytime I look at it I hear that music...and "I can't get up...Ralphie!!! I can't get up."





Hello all ~ Yup you know it. The trees are up! It's ALL up!! I'm going to start wrapping gifts tomorrow. I was REALLY glad when I got up this morning that I could turn on the tree too...because it snowed. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ~ I know maniacal. I received the results from my blood work last Wednesday this morning. It sucked...I have high cholesterol. I'm not even telling how high because the two people Ive told already have made comments something like "Wow, I'm surprised you haven't already had a stroke!" Comforting huh!?! So...my goose is cooked now. Jon has decided it's time for us to eat better. It's always been me pushing to do that in the past, which meant I was free to QUIT eating better just as soon as I felt like it. I'm both afraid and hopeful that he won't allow that this time around :( !!
Last week while I was at the Doctors office I got a flu shot. Now, I read a nice long paper on it which I had to sign before they'd give me the shot and between that paper and the CDC website, they would have me believe that the flu shot will not give you the flu. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM!! It's propaganda...I think they give us the flu shot so we'll get sick and have to go to the doctor. Ok, so I'm just kidding, but all kidding aside... Very coincidentally I got a mild case of the flu Thursday. Make your OWN conclusions!!! I'm still too congested and wheezy to decide if I blame the shot or not...



Dad ~ this pic is for you. Wanted you to be able to place the tree in your mind.


Kay (Jon's Mom) was in the neighborhood this afternoon and stopped by. It was great to have her here and despite my efforts she declined the offer to spend the night. The kids were excited to see her.


We're ready for some OSU vs. michigan football!!! Angie Cooley ~ I say if Michigan loses you have to wear an Ohio State shirt to Mom's prayer group in December!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Your tree looks nice, I still say you should wait BUT...we girlies want what we want when we want it...wow that is a lot of W's...love the snow pics! I think the bet is on, Ang!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Oh you two are a laugh a minute!! Not sure if I have an OSU shirt that will fit, but there is a hat or two around here. The trees look wonderful!! And the kids look like they had a ball in the snow....my kids played in it last night too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hon, no, I won't let either one of us go back to the way we have been eating. We need you around for a very long time. I love you too much. We need to decide on a good menu that will make us healthier and happy. We both know it will be better for the whole family. You are the best Hon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I say you get commited to JOGGING at least everyother day. Jogging is proven to prolong your life and make you overall healthier. If you combine that with healthy eating, you will be amazed at the results. Remember what I always seem to forget, its a LIFESTYLE CHANGE, not a diet. Now its not to say you cant have a couple cookies once a week. Its what you do MOST OF THE TIME, not once in a while. As for the snow, you can keep it. Its like, 45 right now, and I am freezing! Love the trees! Carolina and I are going out to buy our first tree together today. As for the kids, they look older and older everytime I see a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hon, I would really like to see more pictures of you on there. I am sure that your dad would as well. You are beautiful and I am blessed to have you and call you my wife. I love you.

    ReplyDelete