Saturday, November 22

Wildlight Wonderland

Thursday night the zoo had their members only Wildlight Wonderland Preview. We met the LaFevers and the Kieffer's (our pastor and his family) and began the Christmas festivities. Now, make no mistake ~ it was REALLY cold and just to make to whole thing a little more "Christmas-y" it snowed!! We were seriously bundled up!! Katie even borrowed Jon's overalls to wear. As you can see from the pic below, next year I need to remember to bring my tripod!! Jon didn't bring a hat and think by the end of the evening he was a little sorry. I'm surprised his ears didn't get frostbite!!
This is the whole crew - besides me. Keep an eye on Katie's blog, maybe she'll post the one with me in it...then again maybe she won't!
We got there first, so while we were waiting for the others to get there...the kids goofed off at the North America habitat exhibit.




Maggie and Liam as part of the food chain...





and Sam...Don't ask me What that was about!!!


...and Jon... here's your pic of me. This is as good as it gets!!
I have my statin prescription now. I've been doing a good job with what I'm eating too. This morning I had a 1egg/3egg white omelet with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup green pepper and red onion. It was pretty good.
Last night we went to Cash Wilson's 2nd birthday party. Jon made a stable for his horses for his gift. When we left he was playing with it, so I believe it was a success! I can hardly believe he's 2 years old already.
This week promises to be kind of crazy. Monday I have to work and then I get to babysit Cash (&Austin&Allie!) while Katie has her nose grafted(remember to pray for her). Tuesday, I need to get EVERYTHING done around the house that needs done, because the kids have Wed-Fri out of school. So, I won't get ANYTHING done then. It would be kind of nice to have it all done...to try and enjoy them for those days. I have Friday off, we're closed at work. Which is why I'm working Monday ~ so I don't end up with only 2-3 hours next week!! I'm so close to being DONE shopping that I can taste it!!!!! and...
Today is Ohio State vs. Michigan!!!!!!!!!
Go Bucks! O-H-...I can't hear you!!






1 comment: