Tuesday, February 3

Liam, Liam, Liam...


I've decided to borrow an idea from Katie and facebook...Here are 10 random things about my prococious middle child...

Liam Murphy Garrett
1. Liam loves to play outside ~ he'd rather be out than in...ALWAYS! He will play outside in the rain, a hurricane, a blizzard...it does not matter!
2. Yesterday I cleaned out from under his bed. I found: 3 pairs of dirty underwear, 5 dirty socks, 2 empty pop tart wrappers, 3 books, a moldy baby carrot and 5 bionicle pieces (among other things).
3. When he walks out to the bus in the morning if the driveway is plowed, he walks in the pile of snow made by the plowing...NOT the plowed drive.
4. He has really struggled learning to read, but is currently for the first time ever reading BETTER than expected for his time/place in school.
5. Liam has a huge heart ~ of all my children he is the most loving, the most giving. Not because he is a people pleaser, just because he loves.
6. He has a terrible temper ~ he is my tantrum child. He will jump up and down and screw his face up until I have trouble NOT laughing at him. I know it's not funny...but it IS!!
7. He is a MASTER at getting Sam in trouble ~ Liam can dish it out...but he cannot TAKE it!!
8. He LOVES string cheese! He would probably eat 5 or 6 of them a day if we let him.
9. Liam is a daddy's boy ~ much to Jon's delight.
10. Liam loves sports ~ any sports...but baseball is his FAVORITE!! and he's REALLY good at it. I believe he has a God given talent, I look forward to watching what he will do with it.
My Liam, I absolutely ADORE you!! You are the MOST AWESOME 7 year old boy on this planet!!!

3 comments:

  1. I Love You, Liam...and GREAT job in reading! Oh and keep up the "loving ball" I too look forward to seeing what you will do with that talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hon, this is a great idea. I love them all and look forward to what you share about the others. Great job Liam. I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also look forward to reading how wonderful my Garrett Grandchildren are. It is funny, as each of your children exhibit their unique qualities, temperment, and achievements you wonder could I love them any more? Keep showing me yours..............

    ReplyDelete