Monday, February 2

Toothless, Mixer, Super Bowl

Liam has lost all of his front teeth now. I've been putting off posting a pic of it because of the black eye Sam gave him last week...I finally decided to save his black eye for posterity as well.
Dang it...he's even cute with no teeth and a black eye!!
We had a nice long weekend thanks to the snow days. It actually warmed up to almost 50 degrees this weekend so the kids played outside quite a bit. The snow started packing like crazy! They built snowmen, forts, ramps...you name it.

Yesterday, I decided we would have our own little SuperBowl Sunday party. So I made up some party foods and put a spread out on the island and Jon and the kids and I picked at it all evening. I even let them eat some in the living room *gasp*. Dad, this pic is for you...you've been asking for a picture of me using the kitchen aid. Yesterday I used it to make cheesy potatoes AND pound cake. I've started wondering ~ Can a kitchen aid mixer be worn out? I sure hope not (lol).
Jon took a picture of me and the kids for you guys too...

It's almost time for baseball sign ups...I AM READY!! Feel free to remind me of that when I start complaining about no free time...haha! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hon, you did a great job on the party. We all enjoyed it. I pray that your mixer holds out because you are putting it to the test.

    ReplyDelete