Saturday, February 14

My Sweet Husband...

Ahh...my husband is selfless sometimes, ok...most of the time. He spent his Friday researching the internet and found the ring I wanted for a much more reasonable price... Most men would take every spare penny they had to buy the table saw they want. Not my husband...my husband pulls every spare penny together to buy ME the wedding ring I want. So, thank you honey, from the bottom of my heart. YOU WILL BE GETTING THAT TABLESAW!!! I'll make sure of it! I love you!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! It's beautiful!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always knew he has a real soft spot for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hon, I have a table saw that works. You don't have a wedding band and it is something you want/need. So, you tell me what is more important? Plus, the Lord may not want me to get it right now. I can wait. I love you and hope you get many years of enjoyment out of it.

    ReplyDelete