Saturday, January 31

Another Snow Day

Well, Friday we had another snow day. I give up, I've had enough. It's like a broken up summer break ~ they're missing way too much school lately. It would probably help if they EVER plowed our road. So early in the day Sam and Liam played outside, but I didn't get pics because it was snowing way too hard to get anything. Then in the afternoon Sam laid on the couch to read while... Maggie and Liam went out to play. Liam spends most of his time out there, he just swaps playmates when Sam or Maggie quits.

While Liam attempted to make a tunnel, Maggie decided to entertain herself. She kept getting that saucer and running to jump on it to slide down the little slope in the picture.


I have slowed down on the blog a bit, but rest assured I have not quit working out. I've done it every day faithfully. I'll post again soon, I have more pics of the kids in the snow...Love you all!








1 comment:

  1. Hon, I am sorry that I missed all of the fun. We need to get them new sleds or saucers.

    ReplyDelete