Monday, January 19

Fun with the LaFevers

We went over to Katie and Johnny's last night to hang out for a few fun hours. Katie made her 1st ever batch of cheese soup (which turned out remarkably delicious). I took over my homemade wheat bread, it was a big hit. Everyone liked it, or at least the kind souls all said they did haha. So, we ate clear to bursting and settled in for some Scattergories. After, of course we adults posed for pics for Katie and I's blogs!! AND guess what? I WON! HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, don't mean to be a poor sport, but Johnny has always kicked my butt real bad, so while I only beat him by a couple points I did glory in it!! I told Katie to go over by her husband and pretend she likes him...I think she had everyone convinced when she climbed on his lap!
Sam and Austin played the game with us. They started out playing individually...then as the game progressed it was determined that they could only compete if they combined their scores and their minds (lol). Which we of course allowed, we were just glad they wanted to play with us old folks for awhile!


Liam worked up a powerful thirst running from the girls.

As you can see, we were totally wrapped up in our game and not paying them a lick of attention...and this scary sight is what happens when you don't pay a lick of attention to the girls!! They decided to make themselves "evil" so they could chase Liam and Cash all over the house. Which was quite amusing for us!!


Frightening, aren't they - they looked like it was Halloween instead of almost Valentine's Day. This is thier TRUE nature shining through I think!
The older boys lost interest before too long and headed off to play with the Wii while the girls bathed,

...and Liam and Cash lay on the couch watching SpongeBob SquarePants.


Once the girls and the house were put to rights we headed home to bed. Thanks to the LaFevers for having us ~ we had lots of fun!!
Today, we are all off. I'm doing some laundry and putting off my work out. Don't worry, I WILL do it, just don't feel like doing it RIGHT now. I'll post it later. Love to you all!!!






4 comments:

  1. GEEZ we are great parents huh! Actually I was thinking that the girls did not really need to dress up to be "evil" they already are!LOL! The pic of J and I makes me want to RUN down and get that work out in! Can you say...ROLLS!! EWW!! I will be calling you in a bit!! 5:00 is not that far away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done working out too...
    400~Crunches
    15Minutes~Elliptical
    30Minutes~Treadmill
    Yippee
    I'm bumping to 15 on the elliptical so I only have to do cardio 4 times this week ~ lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hon, I am proud of you for going an extra three minutes with the, well, you know. I also love to see that smile of yours and I am thankful to be in the picture with you and to be your husband. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hon,

    I am proud of you for going down to workout today even though you really wanted a nap. I am thankful that you are that dedicated to doing it. I guess I will have to do mine after dinner tonight. We are thankful for you taking care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete