Thursday, January 29

Lots and Lots!

Ok ~ so maybe we need a garage. I'm sure Jon thinks so right now. Here he is this afternoon cleaning my van off so I can drive it to work tomorrow... I'm good on snow fall for now. It's not going anywhere either. We're getting nowhere near a melting point anytime soon...the snow is here to stay! I have to say I'm fine with that ~ this time of year I'd rather look at the snow than dead grass every day of the week!
I got my work out done early today:
500~Crunches
30Minutes~Weights
30Minutes~Treadmill

Maggie and Liam got there report cards today. They are both doing well..the only notable thing in their reports really was that Liam is now reading at the 8th month of the second grade reading level...which is GREAT for him. For the first time ever he's reading beyond his place so to speak. I'm very proud of him!!
Not much else going on here. Love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. Great news on the report cards...especially Liam's reading!! WOOHOO!! I am hoping to post an update very soon. MIL is still here; probably going home this weekend. Had major scare this morning though. Brian got called out to work last night, and was coming home this morning. Around 5:30, he hit a patch of black ice on I-71 North, and slid into a ditch. When the trailer hitch and bumper caught the side of the ditch, it flipped his truck on it's side. He's fine...got a small cut and bump his head, but I'll tell you one thing; it was the protection of our Lord that kept him from getting seriously injured or worse. I've been on edge all day!! I'll catch up soon! I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO LIAM and MAGGIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete