Sunday, January 11

No news really

I'm disappointed in all of you! I didn't go down to work out today until 7pm and I didn't get not a single email, phone call ... nothing! I did go down. I've decided that I will do the whole thing (ie elliptical, crunches and sometimes weights) Monday thru Saturday. The only thing i have to do on Sunday is walk, which i did for 30 minutes. We were able to make it to church this morning. We got a fair amount of snow and ice this weekend but the main roads were cleared. After church Maggie and Sam and I went down to Columbus. I took them to Barnes and Noble. Sam hooked up to Wi-Fi so hw could load some new stuff on his iPod and Maggie was "Jonesing" for a new Junie B Jones book. So with that all done we came home and had eggs for dinner. Then Jon and I went down to walk (he did push ups and the bike) and now we're winding down. The kids lunches are packed, my coffee is all set...We're ready for Monday...i guess...

1 comment:

  1. Well, I apologize for not calling, emailing, etc. In my defense, however, we went to visit my MIL...and didn't get home last night until 11:30!! But, I'm still proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete