Tuesday, January 20

Ho-Hum

No big news today, despite it being such a newsworthy day. I got my workout done early today (yea)! 400 Crunches, 15 minutes elliptical and 30 minutes treadmill. Then I settled into the couch to watch the inauguration. I've never actually watched one before ~ it was kind of boring. Historical, but boring. Seriously, I'm not sure why 12 minutes of driving from the capitol building to the white house is newsworthy...I don't know how any one can talk about so little for so long, poor Charlie Gibson, he's had a LONG day!! My heart really went out to George W. I think he did the best possible job in a real bad situation but I'm not going to get into all that! I made meatloaf (with ground turkey) and mashed potatoes for supper. I almost forgot all about payroll, luckily it came late today so no one even noticed I forgot it ~lol. Now, we're all snuggled down for the evening, Lunches are packed, dinner cleaned up and coffee made for tomorrow. I think I'll go watch Jon do his workout. Love to you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hon,

    I think it was great that you got your workout done early. Thank you for a wonderful dinner and taking care of the kids and me. We love you and are proud of you for keeping up with your workout. I thank the Lord for payroll being late and His help in getting it done without any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been a meatloaf type of day, that is what we had as well! (not turkey though, I did the Marge version). You are doing great with the workout, and should start feeling the difference in your day to day. Have you stepped on the scales yet? I also had the TV on for background noise, I actually held my breath when they got out of the limo............ Love to you all,

    ReplyDelete