Sunday, January 25

Something Strange...

Ok, so I did my work out...not much to it on Sunday. 30Minutes on the Treadmill and I'm done! Anyway, by now I'm sure you've all noticed the little feed menu on the side of the screen. I love having it there, because when Kings Mountain or Charlotte (or Rock Hill or Lincolton) pop up there I know that you all KNOW what's going on with us. So, I've noticed a disturbing trend on it...I keep getting someone identified only as United States...and they always visit the same days thread, "No News Really...". Generally speaking, despite the fact that I was an X-Files fan, i'm not a paranoid person. But, does that not strike y'all as odd as well. I've gone back and looked at the post. The most offensive thing on there is that Maggie was "Jonesing" for a new Junie B Jones book. I can't help but start thinking (I'm embarassed to even type it) "big brother"!! I mean ~ do they seriously have "trigger" words they look for? Would they even show up if they DID visit a site?? I know ~ I'm probably freaking out over nothing...but it's just WIERD darn it. So if you know it's you popping up like that let me know...leave a comment. I like to think this whole thing is harmless, but that "feedjit" thing is freaking me out...I may have to delete it! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so how does someone not invited get to look at this? Have you asked the BLOG gate keepers?

    ReplyDelete