Monday, January 26

Yucky, but Productive Day...

Well, I started the day very slowly. I am starting to think I have some sort of flu bug that I just can't shake. I keep feeling gassy and nauseous...lots of indigestion. Always seems to be worse overnight and in the morning?? Anyway, due to said nausea I took a long time in getting off the couch this morning. Once I got up though, I had a pretty good day. I got three loads of laundry done, cleaned Maggie's room, spot cleaned the kids bath and did my workout:
500~Crunches
20Minutes~Elliptical
30Minutes~Treadmill
Yea me!!!
This afternoon I made ginger-molasses cookies for Jon (& the kids lunches). Since I recieved my Kitchen Aid Mixer we have stopped buying sweets for their packed lunches. I make it all...I make pretty big cookies too, so I don't think they feel deprived. I understand from what Sam has said that the cookies make very good trades!
Last night I took Dr. Oz's realage test...boy do I have my work cut out for me! My biological age is 35.7...but my "real age" is 38.9. Apparently I need to eat better...blah!! I'm really trying to add veggies, but doggonit...I'm not a rabbit. If it was up to Dr. Oz I wouldn't eat anything that tastes GOOD!! Oh well, I'm working on it anyway.
I'm feeling very skeptical about our weathermen right now...according to them we are about to get a MAJOR snow and ice storm. My experience thus far has been that the more fuss the make over a storm...the more insignificant it will actually be! It's the ones they don't talk about that are usually bad! I'll keep you posted. Love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hon, I am very proud of you for working out even though you didn't feel well. I thank you also for taking care of us. We love you.

    ReplyDelete