Thursday, January 8

I Feel Good (DAnaDAnaDAnaDA)

Already done for today!
200 Crunches
10 Min. ~ Elliptical
30 Min. ~ Treadmill

Last night I did some weight lifting concentrated on my arms. Only because the kids were disappointed that I'd already worked out when they got home. They really enjoy going downstairs with me. Note: I said THEY enjoy it. It makes things much more stressful for me. This morning they are on a 2 hour delay. While I was on the elliptical they argued heatedly about who got to use the treadmill and likewise when I was on the treadmill the elliptical caused a nasty little debate. If the work out doesn't raise my heart rate they certainly do. The good news : I feel GREAT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. keep it up and you will feel better!! once you start seeing results, that is the biggest motivator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO!! And I can relate to thekids fighting while you're working out!! Keep up the fantastic work!! :o)

    ReplyDelete