Monday, January 5

Garrett Girls Get Baking!


Have I mentioned that I LOVE my new Kitchen Aid Mixer?? Well,,, I DO! Before I had it I viewed it as a TOTAL luxury...NOW I don't know HOW I ever survived in the kitchen without it!!!! I always liked baking, which is a bit different from now. NOW, I brainstorm...Hmmnnn, what can I bake now?? I've made cheesy potatoes, peanut butter cookies, banana bread and even pizza dough! Which turned out great btw...I think next I'll try to make some bread tomorrow. Maybe honey oatmeal bread...I'll let u know how it goes!


In the meantime, Maggie is thouroghly enjoying her new Easy Bake Oven. Tonight she is making a Pretty Pink Barbie Cake.







I have a lot of catching up to do on here...I'll try to get back soon to post new years eve pics... I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment