Wednesday, January 21

7 Hours and 40 Minutes Until LOST!!

Productive Morning at the Garrett household...ironic because I was TOTALLY unmotivated this morning! When I put the kiddos on the bus this morning I had very little get up and go. Drinking 1/2 caff coffee has definitely put a damper on my mornings!! So, I was puttering around the house thinking about all the things I needed to get done today when Katie called. She wasn't feeling too motivated either, so I invited her to come over and work out with me today. She is a lifesaver!! She said to give her an hour and she and Cash would come over. THAT motivated me REAL QUICK. So, while I waited for her impending arrival I scrubbed the 1/2 bath, dusted the living room and swept the laundry, kitchen and living room. After she got here, I got my work out done:
400~Crunches
15Minutes~Elliptical
30Minutes~Treadmill
20Minutes~Upper Body Strength Training (which included 5 sets of 10 STINKIN' push ups)
Yea me!! and Yea Katie, because I really didn't feel like doing anything today ~ she got me through in a pinch!
So, now all I have left to do on my list for today is clean the kids bathroom and make some more cinnamon bread! Geez, you know what's cool about busting things out? You have time for a nap!!lol
LOST IS ON TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Katie and thank you Hon for working out and cleaning the house. We do appreciate it and love you more it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need for a Thanks!!! That is what friends are for!!!

    ReplyDelete