Saturday, January 24

On the Ball Today...

When I am unable to motivate myself...I rely heavily on others. Thank you to my hottie hubby for shooing my patoot downstairs early for the work out. It's all done:
400~Crunches
15Minutes~Elliptical
30Minutes~Treadmill
20Minutes~Upper Body Strength Training
Yea me!!
So, I have the rest of this glorious Saturday looming before me to PLAY!! I am currently eating a bowl of homemade veggie soup (leftovers from Thursday night) and then I will shower - trust me I need it right now! I stink! Then after we take Darcie home we will head to Mt Vernon. The little ones have been stockpiling free pizza's from Pizza Hut (reading rewards). So we're going to let them get their personal pizza's (blaaa) and then head to Wal-Mart for some new t-shirts for Jon. Exciting huh?? I think tomorrow I'm going to kidnap Katie after church and head to a movie theater to see Twilight. Looking forward to that!! I love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Great going on the workouts!

    Say hi to R-Pattz for me tomorrow. *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete