Wednesday, January 14

I Did It Mom!

Well, I put it off quite awhile today, because i've had a stomach bug. No messy details, suffice to say i had almost decided not to work out today. Despite Katie's protests...she wanted me to do something even if I didn' push myself. Which I agreed with in theory, but...
Then I got a text from mom this evening that said : u better have updated your blog by the time i get home from the Eagles concert. (groan)
SO,,,I went down:
300~Crunches
12Minutes~Recumbent Bike (gimme a break, i just couldn't handle the elliptical today)
30Minutes~Treadmill
Thank you to Mom and Katie for keeping me on track!! Love to you all!!

4 comments:

  1. No Thanks needed...I love you girlie and know that this makes you feel better...well on a normal day:-) Eagles...geez I am jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO!! I emailed you earlier about getting an update. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hon, I am proud of you. Not only for working out but for staying away from the sour cream and cheese on your chili. You are a blessing to us and we love you and are thankful that you are taking care of yourself. We want you around for a very long time. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chili? are you sure it was a bug??? Thank you for indulging us! You will feel so much better about yourself when you are my age, first because you did what you had to do to get to my age and second because you will look fabulous! BTW - Concert was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete