Thursday, April 9

Carolina on my Mind

Well, we have arrived safely...and it's GORGEOUS! There are leaves on the trees and the grass is SO GREEN! No pics yet, I''ll update again later with those. Just wanted to let you all know we made it! Maggie talked incessantly from the time we hit NC to the time we hit Mom's front door, Liam ate an entire 1lb bag of licorice stealthily in the back of the van...but other than those small annoyances it was fairly uneventful. Marley did very well on the trip. At one point I looked back at her sitting on Sam's lap and I promise you she was grinning. Big toothy grin...she's ecstatic to have not beeb left behind. I'll keep ya posted! Love to all!

3 comments:

  1. glad to hear your safe and sound!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! Oh and I fixed the laptop :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got it figured out...I was afraid you wouldn't be able to blog!! I'll try to find some time tomorrowe to post more! Drive SAFE!!! You have precious cargo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you made down there safe & sound. Enjoy your time away, and the time with your family!! Can't wait to see some pics!!

    ReplyDelete