Sunday, April 5

Palm Sunday ~ Children's Church

Prior to church this morning Liam and Maggie stepped outside to practice baseball for a few minutes...when I looked out I saw my princess winding up in a flower girl dress... Kind of cracked me up anyway.
So, after our lesson in which the children and I discussed palm Sunday and how easy it is to praise Jesus one day and figuratively speaking throw him under the bus the next day :( we moved on to craft...this week they made bookmarks to use in their Bibles.
Here's Maggie...

...and Sam and Mason (and Josh and Austin)...


...and of course Liam.


After craft we all headed outside to hunt for Easter Eggs!!





I'm thinkin' this was their favorite part!




We are counting down the days! We have ball Monday and Tuesday night and Liam has a spring concert Tuesday. In the nidst of that, I will be cleaning and packing. We only have 3 more days!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment