Wednesday, April 15

Wii are SO not Fit!

Well, first off let me say "Thank you Thank you Thank you" to Dad and Anne ~ we have a new version of family game night! We got the Wii Fit last night and let me tell you, if laughter is a form of exercise you don't even have to get on the board to get a work out!!
Sam set his guy up first...he was healthy weight and the only person in our family who's Fit age was close to his real age ~ it actually was right on, it said he's 12.
Maggie on the other hand was healthy weight, but TOTALLY uncoordinated and came out of the test 18 yrs old.
She loves the yoga and went immediately to that section. She really impresses me with it, she's actually a yoga natural!




Liam's assesment made me doubt the validity of the whole thing. He was rated at the very high end of normal ~ just a hair away from in danger of being overwight. Any of you who know Liam know that he is no where near that! He IS extremely muscled ~ so I'm thinking perhaps the Wii does not account for possible muscle mass. Anyhoo, his Wii Fit age was 32!! Obviously, he did very poorly on the balance test as well!
I was assesed as 47! and Jon was 49 ~ so we have our work cut out for us...
Here's a few shots of the kids having some fun. There isn't one of Sam, he took his turn last and I was making supper by then, so I'll get a pic of him up here soon!


Liam started out REALLY strong with the soccor ball balance activity. But, ...






Then he started having problems and as you can see...


he got hit by so many cleats and panda bears that he tried to shield his head when he saw this head flying at him. It was SO FUNNY!
Again, thank you to Dad and Anne! We are having so much fun with it!!
Love to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Hon, is there really anything to comment on? I am overweight and I know that and I need to do something about it. I am sure that the fit will help. I do thank your dad and Anne greatly for getting it for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took my "body test" again today while I waas playing on WiiFit ~ I'm 42 now! I'm getting there!!

    ReplyDelete