Tuesday, April 28

Oh What A Beautiful Morning....


Oh what a beautiful day!! We have had some unbelievably gorgeous weather lately. Thank you Lord!! Yesterday was 87 and windy, which is ideal for clothesline drying. On days like that, I can get the clothes dry on the line faster than in the dryer!! So, I washed clothes and sheets and hung them. It's one of those tasks that I LOVE in May, June and even July. By August, I'll start getting tired of it and lazy, but for now I enjoy doing it AND we have found that during months when I use the line exclusively we can shave as much as $30 off our electric bill! Liam had practice last night. During batting practice he did AWESOME! He was cracking that ball bigtime!! He looked great!

This evening Mag's and Sam both have practice. Maggie is going right after school to get the staples removed. Not much news other than that! We love you all!


Oh yeah! And a GREAT BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUSTIN LAFEVER! We love you Austin!!



2 comments: