Thursday, July 16

Best Friends...

Liam has a new best friend...One of the families from Sam's ball team has a new puppy, 9 week old Kiya (sp? long i, short a). Liam is completely and totally in love. At games you have to rip him from her side. He informed me that he wanted me to tell Poppy that he wanted a german shepard puppy for his birthday ~ LOL!!
We are actually, believe it or not, not at all opposed to the idea of a german shepard pup...for some reason a german shepard is the one exception to Jon's small dog rule?? Go figure...but I've told Liam we'll have to wait awhile...like probably 'til Scrooge goes to the big kitty kennel in the sky!

In the meantime, Kiya has staked a claim on a HUGE chunk of Liam's heart ~ it kind of makes me sad and happy at the same time...I love how much he loves her, and wish I could give him that. It's just not meant to be right now, but a boy and a dog is a beautiful thing to behold!
Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Liam has a heart of gold! He will get what he wants eventually, just with a lot of broken hearts along the way. Love to you all....

    ReplyDelete